1 pound of boneless skinless chicken breast
1 Bottle of Franks Red Hot sauce (12 oz. or 1.5 cups)
8 oz container of cream cheese
1 cup Mexican cheese blend
1 cup Ranch dressing.
1 bag tortilla chips and/or veggies for dipping
1. Poach about 1 pound of boneless skinless chicken breast in water.
2. Using 2 forks, gently thread chicken into small chunks.
3. In a bowl, combine shredded chicken with Franks Red Hot sauce.
4. Let the chicken soak in the hot sauce until ready to use.
5. Spread cream cheese into the bottom of an ungreased baking pan or casserole dish.
6. Top with chicken/hotsauce.
7. Sprinkle on the cheese blend.
8. Drizzle on some Ranch dressing.
9. Bake at 350F for 20-25 minutes, until dip is melted and bubbling.
10. Serve with chips and veggies for dipping!