1 cup butter, softened
1 cup brown sugar
½ cup granulated sugar
2 tsps vanilla extract
1 ¼ cups flour
½ tsp baking soda
1 tsp salt
3 cups quick oats
1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
1. Preheat the oven to 325˚F
2. In a large bowl, cream together butter, brown sugar, and white sugar until smooth.
3. Beat in eggs one at a time, then stir in vanilla.
4. Combine the flour, baking soda, and salt; stir into the creamed mixture until just blen
5. Mix in the quick oats, and chocolate chips.
6. Drop spoonfuls of dough onto ungreased baking sheets.
7. Bake for 12 minutes. Then remove from oven and place on cooling rack.