This is one of my favorite foods to eat, and it’s very simple to make. I like this alongside egg noodles and broccoli. (I’ve also seen it served in restaurants with a side of rice.)
4 – 3oz. Chicken cutlets
3 Tbsp. Flour
1 tsp. Margarine
2 tsp. Parsley flakes
Pepper & Salt
1 clove garlic – bruised
8 oz. Marsala cooking Wine
2 cups Mushrooms – sliced
2 tbsp. olive oil
1. Combine flour, garlic, pepper, salt and parsley flakes.
2. Put margarine and oil in frying pan.
3. Coat chicken pieces in the flour mixture and place onto pan.
4. Cook until golden brown on both sides.
5. Take out of pan and place aside. Using the same pan, add Marsala wine, mushrooms and more parsley flakes.
6. Cook a few minutes, then place chicken back in pan and cook until mushrooms are cooked.