2 cups instant brown rice (I used MINUTE Instant Brown Rice)
2 stalks green scallion onions
1. Cook brown rice in microwave safe container using cooking time on package. Remove from microwave and set aside.
2. On a cutting board, slice the green scallion onions into small pieces. Set aside.
3. In small bowl, whisk together the eggs.
4. In a medium buttered saucepan, pour eggs and stir using a wooden spoon; making scrambled eggs.
5. When eggs are finished, add in green scallion onions and rice. Stir together.
6. Remove from heat.