½ yellow bell pepper, cut into thin strips
½ head broccoli
½ head cauliflower
1 cup snap peas
1 zucchini, cut into thin strips
1 yellow squash, cut into thin strips
1 package of boneless chicken cutlets, cut into thin strips.
¼ cup Sesame Soy Ginger Vinaigrette Dressing (found this at Trader Joes)
1 cup LA CHOY Chow Mein noodles
1. Heat oil in a wok or large skillet over medium heat on stove. Add chicken and stir-fry until golden brown, about 10 minutes. Remove from heat.
2. In skillet, add vegetables and vinaigrette dressing; cook over medium heat for 10 minutes, or until vegetables are tender.
3. Place chicken back into skillet. Stir all ingredients together. Cover and cook on stove for an additional 10-15 minutes.
4. Place into large serving bowl. Add in LA CHOY Chow Mein noodles.
* This recipe fed three adults with plenty left over.