Turkey Meat Ingredients:
1 ½ lb ground turkey (or beef)
1 onion chopped
1 cup dried breadcrumbs
sprinkle garlic powder
1. In a large bowl, mix together all ingredients. Start with a spoon and then when once it starts to form a ball, use your hands.
2. Preheat oven to 350˚F
3. Spray muffin pan with cooking spray.
4. Spoon the ground turkey mixture into the muffin pan about halfway.
5. Bake in oven for 1 hour.
MASHED POTATO “FROSTING”
½ lb white potatoes
2 tbsp butter
1/8 cup milk
salt & pepper
1. Peel potatoes. Cut into large chunks.
2. Place potato chunks into boiling water until soft.
3. Remove from heat.
4. In a stand mixer, mix potatoes, butter, milk, salt and pepper until creamy.
1 can of peas (or frozen bag of peas)
1. Pour peas into microwave safe bowl. Microwave for 2 minutes.
1. Remove meat from muffin pan.
2. Spoon a mound of mashed potatoes on top.
3. Sprinkle a few peas on the mashed potato.
*found on Pinterest