Had the day off from work, noticed a giant tub of Nutella in the closet. Couldn’t resist not baking something with it. Searched for Nutella recipes on Pinterest and this was the first one I found. Woahhh, these are amazing!
1 1/3 cup Quaker quick oats
1 cup all-purpose flour
1/2 cup whole wheat flour
1/3 cup sugar
1/2 cup butter, melted
1/4 cup pure maple syrup
3/4 cup Nutella
1. Preheat oven to 350F. Line 8-inch square baking dish with parchment paper. Set aside.
2. In large bowl whisk together oats, flour, sugar.
3. In smaller bowl mix together melted butter and maple syrup. Pour over oat mixture and stir until thoroughly combined.
4. Pour 2/3 of oat mixture into prepared baking pan. Bake for 10-12 minutes. Remove from oven.
5. Meanwhile, heat Nutella for 15 seconds in microwave safe dish to soften. Spread Nutella over baked oat mixture.
6. Crumble the remaining 1/3 oat mixture over Nutella.
7. Return to oven and bake for an additional 30-35 minutes.
8. Allow bars to cool. Transfer to fridge. Cut into squares.
found on ediblelifeinyyc.blogspot.ca/