Nestle’s Toll House Chocolate Chip Cookies are the best chocolate chip cookies. I have made these cookies so often, I have the recipe memorized!
2 1/4 cup flour
1 tsp baking soda
1 tsp salt
1 cup (2 sticks) butter, softened
3/4 cup granulated sugar
3/4 cup brown sugar
1 tsp vanilla extract
2 cups (12oz pkg) chocolate chips
1. Preheat oven to 375° F.
2. Combine flour, baking soda and salt in small bowl.
3. In large mixing bowl, beat butter, granulated sugar, brown sugar and vanilla extract until creamy.
4. Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition.
5. Gradually beat in flour mixture.
6. Stir in morsels.
7. Drop by rounded tablespoon onto ungreased baking sheets.
8. Bake for 9 to 11 minutes or until golden brown.
9. Cool on baking sheets for 2 minutes; remove to wire racks to cool completely.
original Nestle Toll House Chocolate Chip cookie recipe