they taste a lot like doughnuts!
1 3/4 cup flour
1 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
1/2 teaspoon salt
1/2 teaspoon nutmeg (I’m going to leave this out next time, too strong of a taste+smell for me)
1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
1/3 cup oil
3/4 cup granulated sugar
3/4 cup milk
CINNAMON SUGAR TOPPING INGREDIENTS:
1/4 cup butter, melted
1/3 cup granulated sugar
1 Tablespoon cinnamon
1. Preheat the oven to 350º.
2. In small bowl, whisk together the flour, baking powder, salt, nutmeg, and cinnamon.
3. In a separate, large bowl, combine oil, sugar, egg and milk.
4. Add dry ingredients to large bowl and stir to combine.
4. Coat muffin pan with nonstick cooking spray and divide the batter evenly among the cups.
5. Bake at 350 degrees for 15-20 minutes.
6. Run a knife or spoon around the edges of muffin and remove from pan while still hot.
7. In a small microwave safe bowl, melt the butter.
8. Combine the white sugar with the cinnamon in another bowl.
9. Dip muffins in butter, then into the sugar/cinnamon mix.
10. Let cool. Eat immediately.
found on: canyoustayfordinner.com