Once you have one piece, you will reach for another and another and another. SO good!
1 pkg Saltine crackers
2 sticks of butter
1 cup brown sugar
1 bag mini chocolate chips
1. Pre-heat oven to 400 degrees.
2. Line cookie sheet with aluminum foil.
3. Lay Saltines on foil.
4. In a small saucepan, on stove, melt butter and brown sugar. Boil mixture for 3 minutes stirring constantly.
5. Pour mixture over Saltines.
6. Bake for 7 minutes and remove from oven.
7. Pour chocolate chips on top (they will melt) and spread over the crackers.
8. Put tray of crackers into the freezer and freeze for 2 hours.
9. Crack crackers into pieces, then serve.