I found this recipe on the Women’s Health Magazine website and made it my own. Looked too good not to make! Can be served as an appetizer or a dinner. Since I like my food a bit plain, I have a link to the original recipe below.
6 oz tortilla chips (round chips or scoops)
1 can (16 oz) black beans, rinsed and drained
1 1/2 cups shredded Sharp Chedder Cheese
1 cup cooked chicken, shredded
Jar of Tostitos Mild Salsa
1. Preheat oven to 350°F.
2. Poach about 1 pound of boneless skinless chicken breast in water.
3. Using two forks, gently thread chicken into small chunks. Set aside.
4. Arrange the chips in a single layer on a large baking sheet.
5. Spoon the beans evenly over the chips, then top with chicken.
6. Sprinkle cheese over the chips.
7. Bake for 20 minutes, or until the cheese is fully melted and bubbling. Remove.
8. Serve with salsa on the side.