1 stick (1/2 cup) butter, softened
1/2 cup granulated sugar
1/2 cup brown brown sugar
1 large egg
1/4 tsp vanilla extract
1 1/4 cups flour
1/2 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
1/2 tsp baking soda
1/4 tsp kosher salt
1 1/2 cups mini chocolate chips (I used white chocolate chips to add some color)
8 Thin Mint Girl Scout Cookies, finely crushed
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
2. Cream butter and sugar until light and fluffy. Add egg and vanilla.
3. In small separate bowl combine flour, cocoa powder, baking soda, and salt. Add to sugar mixture.
4. Stir in chocolate chips and crushed Thin Mints.
5. When dough is combined, scoop onto baking sheet about 1 inch apart, pressing cookies down almost flat before baking. (They will bake in round clumps if you don’t flatten)
6. Bake for 10-12 minutes. Let cool for 10 minutes on baking sheet before transferring to cooling rack.
found on picky-palate