This is one of my favorite Passover desserts and simple to bake!
2 1/2 cups sliced almonds
1 cup sugar
1/2 cup unsalted butter (melted)
5 tbsp Passover cake meal
2 egg whites, slightly beaten
pinch of salt
1/2 tsp vanilla extract
1. Line cookie sheet with aluminum foil.
2. Toss almonds and sugar together in a large bowl.
3. Stir in melted butter.
4. Add cake meal, egg whites, salt and vanilla.
5. Stir until well blended.
6. Drop by small tablespoon onto sheet. (keep 2 inches between each)
7. Bake at 350 degrees F for about 10 minutes or until golden brown on top and edges.
8. Allow to cool completely, about 30 minutes.