Got this fabulous recipe from my good friend Sam. I made them last year and again today. YUM!
2 cups sugar
1/2 lb margarine
2 3/4 cups cake meal
1/2 tsp salt
3/4 cup potato starch
small bag semi-sweet choc chips
1 tsp cinnamon + 2 tsp sugar (to sprinkle as topping)
1. Cream margarine and sugar.
2. Add eggs one at a time.
3. Sift cake meal, salt and potato starch
4. Fold into egg mixture.
5. Add chocolate chips
6. Roll dough out onto table surface. Separate into 3-4 long log rolls.
7. Place rolls onto cookie sheet.
8. Sprinkle cinnamon and sugar on top.
9. Bake in oven at 350F for 45 minutes or until golden brown.