Found this on Pinterest and changed it up a bit to make it my own. Link to the original recipe can be found below!
3 large white potatoes
1/2 tsp salt
2 tsp garlic powder
1/2 onion, chopped
3 tsp olive oil
1 bag frozen spinach
1. Preheat oven to 400F.
2. Grate the potatoes, add salt and garlic powder, mix well and let sit in a colander with a bowl under it for a few minutes. Remove excess water with a towel.
3. Generously spray a 12-muffin pan with cooking spray. Spoon grated potatoes into each muffin cup, pressing against the bottom and up the sides and bake for 12 minutes until slightly brown. Remove from the oven and set aside.
4. In a large skillet, saute spinach in olive oil. Add chopped onion.
5. In a medium size bowl, mix egg together the egg and spinach mixture.
6. Spoon spinach in each potato nest.
7. Return muffin tin to oven for 10 minutes.
8. Remove from oven and let cool slightly. Remove from pan using a spoon or knife.
original recipe: mayihavethatrecipe.com