2 whole pieces of matzah
1/2 cup sliced almonds
2 sticks unsalted butter
1 cup brown sugar
1 1/2 cups semisweet chocolate chips
1. Preheat oven to 400F.
2. On baking sheet lined with aluminum foil, place down the two pieces of matzah next to one another.
3. Spread out sliced almonds across matzah.
4. In a small saucepan on the stove, mix together brown sugar and butter. Bring to a boil and stir for 2 minutes.
5. Pour mixture onto matzah and spread out so matzah is covered.
6. Place matzah in oven for 7 minutes.
7. Pour chocolate chips on top of matzah. (Chips will begin to melt.) Using a knife, spread chocolate, covering the matzah.
8. Move aluminum foil of matzah into the freezer for 2 hours.
9. Crack into pieces and serve.