have an overload of nutella, chocolate chips and hazelnuts in the house and found this recipe! changed it up from the original recipe just a smudge (linked below).
1/2 tsp baking soda
1/2 tspbaking powder
1/2 tsp salt
2 cups oats
1/2c chopped hazelnuts
1/4c semi-sweet choc chips
1/2c brown sugar
1/2c granulated sugar
1 tsp honey
2 tbsp nutella
1 tsp vanilla extract
1. Preheat the oven to 350F and line a cookie sheet with parchment paper.
2. In a medium-sized bowl, whisk together the flour, baking soda, baking powder, salt, hazelnuts, and oats until well blended. Set aside.
3. In a stand mixer or large bowl, mix together sugars, nutella, and butter.
4. Add the egg and mix until smooth and fluffed.
5. Add the honey, and vanilla.
6. Add in oatmeal mixture, until just combined.
7. Stir in chocolate chips.
8. Spoon dough onto cookie sheet, leaving 2 inches apart between each cookie.
9. Bake in oven for 8-10 minutes, or until lightly brown around the edges.
10. Remove and cool on cooling rack.
original recipe found on: adventures-in-cooking.com