1 3/4 cups graham cracker crumbs
1 stick butter – melted
3 tbsp light brown sugar
1/2 tsp cinnamon
4 packages 8oz whipped cream cheese
1/4 lb unsalted butter
16 oz sour cream
2 tbsp corn starch
1 tsp vanilla
1 tsp lemon juice
1 1/2 cups sugar
1. Allow cream cheese, sour cream and butter to sit at room temperature for 1 hour before baking.
2. Spray 10′ spring pan with PAM cooking spray. Using aluminum foil, cover the bottom of the pan and slightly up the sides (so water doesn’t seep into pan) Place pan inside a roasting pan filled 1/2 way with water.
3. Stir together all Crust ingredients in large bowl. Pour into spring pan and pat down on the bottom.
4. Combine cream cheese, sour cream and butter in a stand mixer with all other ingredients except eggs.
4. Once combined, beat in eggs one at a time.
5. Pour batter into spring pan.
6. Bake at 375F for 1 hour.
7. Shut off oven. Let pan sit in oven for an additional 10 minutes with door ajar.
8. Let cheesecake cool slightly and place in refrigerator overnight.