Found half a loaf of Challah sitting on the kitchen counter. First thought that came to my mind: French Toast! I remember seeing a post on Pinterest of Nutella Stuffed French Toast, I didn’t save it, but I figured I’d make French Toast as I normally do and add the Nutella in the process. YUMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!
2 tbsp milk
1/2 tsp cinnamon
1/4 tsp vanilla
2 thick slices of bread
1 tbsp butter
1. Mix the eggs, cinnamon, milk and vanilla together in a shallow bowl big enough to fit your bread slices.
2. On medium heat, butter the pan.
3. Spread nutella on one side of each slice of bread.
4. Take the sandwich, lay one side of the bread in the mixture. Immediately flip the sandwich so the other side gets coated. Place sandwich into pan.
4. After a couple of minutes (3-4), flip the sandwich in the pan. Cook until both sides are golden brown.
5. Pour on maple syrup or eat as is.