1 cup quinoa
2 cups water
2 tablespoons olive oil
1 cup slivered almonds
1 clove garlic, sliced
3 cups Kale
1. In a medium saucepan, combine the quinoa and water and bring to a boil. Cover, reduce heat to low and cook until the water is absorbed and the quinoa is fluffy, about 15 minutes. Transfer quinoa to a serving bowl.
2. Heat the oil in a saucepan over medium heat.
3. Add the almonds and garlic to saucepan and cook until toasted. Remove from heat and place into serving bowl with quinoa.
5. Add kale to saucepan and cover until kale becomes crispy. Remove from heat and place into bowl with quinoa.
6. Use fork to combine together all ingredients in the serving bowl.