3-4 large yukon gold white potatoes
2 eggs, beaten
½ cup flour
2 cups panko bread crumbs
1. Preheat oven to 425F, grease baking sheet; set aside.
2. Scrub the potatoes clean and roast in oven until until a fork goes through easily when poked (about 30-40 min.)
3. Fill two big bowls with ice water and put the potatoes in them to cool. ((I just put them in the fridge for about 20 min.)
4. Peel the potatoes then shred using a grater.
5. In a medium bowl, mix together the cold grated potatoes and beaten eggs.
6. Mix the flour in, season with a little salt.
7. Pour bread crumbs into a separate small bowl.
8. Scoop up little pieces of the potato mixture and form into cylinders about 1 inch long. Roll in bread crumbs.
9. Place on baking sheet and repeat until all the tots are made.
10. Bake about 30 minutes, turning once about 15 minutes into the cooking time.