This dish is a bbq favorite in my house and it’s so simple to make.
1 bell pepper, chopped (I used yellow)
1 clove of garlic, chopped
1 box bow tie pasta
1-2 cups of broccoli
1. Place chopped bell pepper and garlic into a small bowl. Pour olive oil into bowl until pepper and garlic are covered. Place in refrigerator so it gets chilled.
2. Bring a large pot of water to a boil. Cook pasta. Drain water and por pasta into large serving bowl.
3. Bring a small pot of water to a boil. Place broccoli in water and cook until tender.
4. Remove broccoli from pot and into a colander to drain water.
5. On cutting board, cut off broccoli stems and cut the heads into small pieces.
6. Take bowl of pepper and garlic of out of the refrigerator and pour onto pasta. Add broccoli. Stir until well combined.