I love baking with zucchini! Makes the cookies extra moist and delicious!
1-¼ cup flour
1 teaspoon baking soda
1 teaspoon salt
2 teaspoons cinnamon
½ cups unsweetened cocoa powder
5 tablespoons unsalted butter, softened
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
½ cups brown sugar
½ cups granulated sugar
1 cup shredded zucchini
1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
⅓ cups confectioners sugar (for rolling dough into, or sprinkling on top) * I sprinkled on top
1. Preheat the oven to 350 F. Grease baking sheet, set aside
2. In a small bowl, combine flour, baking soda, salt, cinnamon and cocoa powder and whisk together. Set aside.
3. In a large mixing bowl, combine butter, vanilla extract and sugars until creamy.
4. Add the egg and shredded zucchini and mix just until combined.
5. Pour in the flour mixture and mix just until combined.
6. Stir in chocolate chips.
7. Place balls of dough onto greased cookie sheet. Sprinkle confectioners sugar on top of cookie dough. (Or roll the balls of dough into sugar before placing onto cooking sheet.)
8. Bake in oven for 13 to 15 minutes.
found on: tastykitchen