1 cup quinoa (cooked)
2 cups old fashioned oats
1/2 cup sliced almonds
1 cup chocolate chips
1/2 cup honey
1/4 cup butter
1/2 tsp salt
2 tsp vanilla
1/4 cup brown sugar
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
2. Spread the oatmeal, quinoa, and almonds on a baking sheet and toast in the oven until golden and fragrant, about 10 minutes.
2. Melt the butter over low heat with the honey and brown sugar until the butter is melted and the sugar is dissolved.
3. Remove from heat and stir in the vanilla and the salt.
4. Stir the butter/sugar mixture into the toasted oats and nuts.
5. Stir in the eggs and chocolate chips. (If you want your chips to keep their shape, make sure to allow the mixture to cool before stirring in.)
6. Spread mixture into the baking pan and press firmly into pan. Bake for about 20 minutes, until golden brown. Let cool completely, and cut into bars.
found on: yummychunklet