Had two jars of peanut butter in the cabinet and decided to get good use out of one of them!
1 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
3/4 teaspoon baking soda
1/2 teaspoon baking powder
1/4 teaspoon salt
1/2 cup unsalted butter, softened
1 cup peanut butter at room temperature
3/4 cup sugar
1/2 cup light brown sugar
1 large egg, at room temperature
1 tablespoon milk
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1/2 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. In a medium bowl, combine the flour, the baking soda, the baking powder, and the salt. Set aside.
3. In a large bowl, beat the butter and the peanut butter together until fluffy.
4. Add the sugars and beat until smooth.
5. Add the egg and mix well.
6. Add the milk and the vanilla extract.
7. Add the flour mixture and beat thoroughly.
8. Stir in the chocolate chips.
9. Spoon onto baking sheet. Bake in oven for 10-12 minutes.
10. Cool the cookies on the sheet for 1 minute, then remove to a rack to cool completely.
found on: smittenkitchen