I found this recipe on SHAPE Magazines website; great snack!
2 tbsp creamy peanut butter
2 tbsp honey
¼ tsp cinnamon
¼ tsp vanilla extract
1 cup oats
1. Preheat oven to 325 degrees. Spray cookie sheet with non-stick cooking spray and set aside.
2. Combine peanut butter and honey in a bowl and microwave until peanut butter melts (approximately 20 seconds). Stir.
3. Stir cinnamon and vanilla into peanut butter and honey mixture.
4. Add oats and stir until oats are completely covered in peanut butter mixture.
5. Spread out oat mixture onto prepared cookie sheet and bake for 7 -8 minutes until granola is slightly browned.
6. Let cool until granola is crunchy.