1 head cauliflower, cut into florets removing the stem
3 tablespoons milk
1 tablespoon butter
2 tablespoons sour cream
1 teaspoon garlic salt
salt and black pepper
1. Separate the cauliflower into florets.
2. Bring about 1 cup water to a boil in a medium saucepan.
3. Add the cauliflower, cover, and cook until tender.
4. Drain and dry the cauliflower (the drier the better.)
5. Add back to the hot pot and cover for about 3 minutes (off the heat) and let stand 2-3 minutes.
5. Place cauliflower into a large bowl. Mash cauliflower using a potato masher. Add milk, butter, sour cream, salt, pepper. Mix until creamy. (Add to electric mixer or immersion blender if consistency needs to be creamier.)
6. Serve warm.