I love adding cake batter to cookies, it makes them extra moist and chewy!
1 and 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
1 and 1/4 cup yellow or white boxed cake mix
1/2 teaspoon baking soda
3/4 cup (1.5 sticks) unsalted butter, softened to room temperature
1/2 cup granulated sugar
1/2 cup light brown sugar
1 egg, at room temperature
1.5 teaspoons vanilla
1 cup chocolate chips
1/2 cup sprinkles
1. In a large bowl, sift together flour, cake mix, and baking soda. Set aside.
2. In a separate bowl, cream together the butter and sugars on medium speed.
3. Mix in the egg and vanilla until creamy.
4. Add the flour mixture to the wet ingredients and mix until just combined.
5. Fold in the chocolate chips and sprinkles.
6. Cover and refrigerate dough for at least 1 hour.
7. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
8. Scoop rounded tablespoons of the cold dough onto an ungreased baking sheet. Bake for 10-12 minutes until edges are slightly browned. The centers will still appear very soft, but the cookies will set as they cool.
9. Allow cookies to sit on baking pan for a few minutes before placing them onto the cooling rack for further cooling.
found on: sallysbakingaddiction.com