I love the taste of cinnamon, and I love blondies. Unfortunately, I didn’t have anymore white chocolate chips in the house and had to use the regular chocolate chips instead. But I’m sure they would have tasted just as amazing as these do. I will definitely be making these again soon!
2 1/3 cups flour
1 1/4 tsp baking powder
3/4 cup or 1 1/2 sticks butter, softened
1 cup sugar
3/4 cup light brown sugar
2 eggs + 1 yolk
1 tsp vanilla extract
3/4 white chocolate chips
CINNAMON SUGAR FILLING
1 tbsp sugar
1 tbsp light brown sugar
2 tsps ground cinnamon
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Line 12x8in baking pan with aluminum foil and grease.
2. In a small bowl, combine flour and baking powder. Set aside.
3. In a large bowl, beat butter on high with a mixer until creamy. Add both sugars.
4. Gradually beat in eggs and vanilla extract.
5. On low speed, blend in flour and baking powder, until combined.
6. Fold in chocolate chips.
7. In a small bowl, mix together ingredients for cinnamon sugar filling.
8. Spoon half the batter into the pan, so it covers the bottom (it will be relatively thin layer.)
9. Sprinkle cinnamon sugar filling on top of batter.
10. Spread the remaining batter on top of the layer of filling.
11. Sprinkle additional cinnamon on top of batter, if desired.
12. Bake in oven for 25 minutes, or until golden brown. Toothpick should come out clean when poked through batter.
13. Cool completely. Cut into squares.
found on: aspoonfullofsugardesigns