YUMMMMMMM. I love cookies with Oreo pieces in them!
2 cups + 2 tablespoons flour
1/2 teaspoons baking soda
10 tablespoons salted butter, softened
2 heaping tablespoons full fat cream cheese
1 cup brown sugar
1/2 cup sugar
1 large egg
2 teaspoons vanilla extract
18 Oreos, crushed into tiny pieces
Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
1. Combine flour and baking soda in a small bowl and set aside.
2. With an electric mixer, cream the butter, cream cheese, and sugars together.
3. Add the egg and vanilla and mix well.
4. Gradually add the flour mixture and stir until a dough forms (may take a couple minutes of stirring.)
5. Fold in the crushed Oreos.
6. Chill dough for at least 1 hour or up to 5 days in the refrigerator.
7. When ready to bake, preheat oven to 325 degrees F.
8. Scoop 2 tablespoons of dough for each cookie. Roll it into a ball. Drop onto ungreased cookie sheet.
9. Bake for 8-11 minutes or until edges are slightly browned. The centers should appear soft and puffy.
found on: sallysbakingaddiction