2 tbsps butter
1 onion, minced
1 tsp minced garlic
2 cups chopped fresh broccoli
1 (9 in) unbaked pie crust (I bought a frozen one)
1 1/2 cups shredded sharp chedder cheese
4 eggs, beaten
1 1/2 cups milk
1 tsp salt
1/2 tsp black pepper
1 tbsp butter, melted
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
2. Over medium heat, melt 2 tbsp butter in a large saucepan. Add onions, garlic and broccoli until soft.
3. Spoon vegetables into crust.
4. Sprinkle cheese ontop.
5. In a small bowl, combine milk, eggs and melted butter.
6. Pour mixture over vegetables and cheese.
7. Season with salt and pepper.
8. Bake in oven for 30 minutes, or until center has set.