a delicious blend of peanut butter and Nutella!
1 cup butter (2 sticks), softened
2/3 cup peanut butter
1 cup sugar
1 cup brown sugar
2 tsp vanilla
2 2/3 cups flour
2 tsp baking soda
1 tsp salt
1/3 cup Nutella
1. Cream butter, peanut butter, sugar, brown sugar, eggs and vanilla together until smooth.
2. In a small separate bowl, combine flour, baking soda and salt.
3. Add to butter mixture.
4. Add Nutella to dollops over the top of the dough. Use a butter kife to swirl the Nutella through the dough.
5. Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees F.
6. Chill the dough in refrigerator for 15 minutes to firm.
7. Bake for 10-12 minutes until brown at edges.
8. Let cool on cookie sheet for a few minutes before transferring to cooling rack.