1 cup butter, 2 sticks
1 cup sugar
1 (3.9 oz) box instant vanilla pudding
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
2 cups flour
1 teaspoon baking soda
1/2 teaspoon salt
1 cup M&Ms (or 2 if you choose not to add in chocolate chips)
1 cup chocolate chips
1. In a stand mixer, blend butter and sugar together. Add eggs and mix well.
2. Add vanilla pudding mix and vanilla extract.
3. In a separate small bowl, sift flour, baking soda and salt together. Mix into stand mixture until combined.
4. Stir in chocolate chips.
5. Chill cookie dough in the refrigerator about 1 hour.
6. Pre-heat oven to 350°F.
7. Scoop by the tablespoon onto cookie sheet. Bake for 10-12 minutes, or until very lightly browned on the edges. Cool on cookie sheet 2 minutes before transferring to a wire cooling rack
recipe adapted found on eclecticrecipes.com