4 bananas (very ripe – blackened peel)
½ cup butter
1 cup sugar
1 tbsp lemon juice
2 cups flour
1 tsp baking soda
½ tsp cinnamon
1 cup chopped walnuts (optional)
1. Pre-heat oven to 350˚F.
2. Place bananas in a small bowl and mash up with a fork. Set aside.
3. Combine flour, baking soda and cinnamon in a second small bowl. Set aside.
4. Using a stand mixer, blend butter and sugar for 10-15 seconds or until creamy.
5. Add eggs and lemon juice to butter sugar mixture.
6. Add mashed bananas. Continue mixing.
7. Add in dry ingredients. (flour, baking soda, cinnamon)
8. Add walnuts.
9. Pour mixture into greased muffin tin.
10. Bake for 20 min in oven.