Great snack dipped in marinara sauce !
vegetable oil, for frying
2-3 large zucchini cut into 1/4 to 1/2 inch thick sticks
1/2 cup flour
1 1/2 cups panko bread crumbs
salt and ground pepper
2 eggs, lightly beaten
2 tablespoons water
marinara sauce for dipping (optional)
1. Using three small bowls, fill one with panko bread crumbs + salt and pepper, second bowl with eggs and water, and the third with flour.
2. One at a time, dredge zucchini stick into the flour, followed by the egg wash and lastly, into the bread crumbs.
3. Place the zucchini sticks into hot oil on the stove for 3-4 minutes. Flip over for an additional 3-4 minutes.
4. Place on paper towel to pat down off any extra oil.
5. Serve with marinara sauce.
found on pinterest