1/2 cup (1 stick) butter, softened
2/3 cup brown sugar
1/4 cup granulated sugar
1/2 teaspoon salt
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1/2 teaspoon baking soda
2 cups flour
1 cup grated zucchini
1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
1. Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees F. Grease baking sheet.
2. Cream together in a mixing bowl the butter, sugars and salt.
3. Add vanilla and eggs to mixture.
4. In a small separate bowl, mix together flour and baking soda.
5. Slowly add flour mixture to sugar mixture and blend until well combined.
6. Beat in zucchini.
7. Stir in chocolate chips.
8. Spoon heaping tablespoons of dough onto prepared baking sheet.
9. Bake in oven 10-15 minutes, or until edges are browned.
10. Remove from baking sheet immediately onto cooling rack.
recipe found on preparedpantry