A little twist on the classic chocolate chip cookie recipe! YUMMMMMMMM!
These taste SO good!
2 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
1 tsp. baking soda
1 tsp. salt
1 cup butter, softened
3/4 cup granulated sugar
3/4 cup packed brown sugar
1 tsp. vanilla extract
2 large eggs
5 oz. semi-sweet chocolate chunks
1/2 cup chopped almonds
1 cup mini marshmallows
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
2. In a small bowl, combine flour, baking soda and salt.
3. In a large mixing bowl, or stand mixer, combine butter, both sugars and vanilla extract until creamy.
4. Add eggs.
5. Add in flour mixture and mix until well combined.
6. Stir in chocolate chunks, almonds and marshmallows.
7. Drop by rounded tablespoons onto greased baking sheets.
8. Bake in oven 8-10 minutes, until the bottoms are lightly brown.
9. Let cool on baking sheet before removing to cooling rack.
found on: thewaxtomymustache.wordpress.com