Unfortunately I didn’t have all the dried fruits I intended to bake in these, so I used chocolate chips instead.
But it taste absolutely amazing! I will definitely be baking these often to have around to snack on.
4 cups old-fashioned rolled oats
1/4 cup whole wheat flour
1/2 cup shredded unsweetened coconut
1/3 cup packed brown sugar
1 cup chocolate chips (or mix of dried fruits/nuts)
1/2 tsp salt
1/2 cup canola oil
1 tsp vanilla extract
1/2 cup honey
1. Preheat the oven to 325 degrees F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
2. Place the oats, flour, coconut, brown sugar, chocolate ships, and salt in a large bowl, and toss it all around with a spatula until combined.
3. In another bowl, whisk together the canola oil, vanilla, and honey until smooth and combined.
4. Pour this all over the dry ingredients, and toss all the ingredients together until the wet ingredients have evenly coated all of the oats.
5. Dump the granola mixture onto the parchment lined baking sheet and shape it into a large rectangle that’s about 9×13 inches, and about 1 inch thick.
6. Bake the granola rectangle for 40 minutes, until it’s golden and dry to the touch. Cool the granola on the baking sheet for at least 10 minutes, then cut into small bars with a really sharp knife.
found on: fifteen spatulas.com