A delicious gluten free (dairy free — I used soy cheeses) side dish!
1 cup cooked, riced cauliflower
½ cup shredded mozzarella cheese
½ cup Parmesan cheese
1 egg, beaten
1 tsp dried oregano
½ tsp crushed garlic
½ tsp garlic salt
2 tablespoons softened salted butter
2 cloves garlic, finely minced
¼ cup grated parmesan cheese
¼ cup grated mozzarella cheese
1. Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
2. On a baking stone or sheet, spread a small amount of olive oil.
3. Chop the cauliflower florets into chunks and steam them onthe stove until slightly soft for 15 minutes.
4. Using a grater, grate the florets.
5. In a medium bowl, stir together 1 cup grated cauliflower, beaten egg, Parmesan and Mozzarella cheeses. Add oregano, crushed garlic and garlic salt, stir.
6. Transfer to the baking stone or sheet, and using your hands, pat out into a large rectangle.
7. Bake at 450 degrees for 15 minutes.
8. Remove from oven.
9. Mix 2 tbsp melted butter and garlic in a small bowl and spread the butter and garlic mixture over baked cauliflower bread and top with Parmesan and Mozzarella cheeses.
10. Place back in the 450 degree oven until all cheese is melted.
11. Remove from oven and allow to cool for 5-10 minutes. Then cut into large rectangular slices and serve.
found on: keyingredient.com