simple twist on a pizza recipe!
1 medium sized eggplant
1-2 cups tomato sauce
1-2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
olive oil for sprinkling
+ any other toppings for a pizza of your choice
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
2. Wash and peel skin off eggplant.
3. Cut eggplant into thick slices.
4. Lightly coat baking sheet or stone with olive oil.
5. Place eggplant slices on baking sheet and bake in oven for 15 minutes or until golden brown.
6. Remove from oven. Add sauce, cheese, and other toppings if desired, onto tops of eggplant slices.
7. Place back into heated oven for about 5 minutues until cheese is melted.
8. Remove from oven and serve.