Especially enjoy these cookies because they are dairy free!
2 cups flour
1/2 tsp baking soda
1/2 tbsp cornstarch
1/4 tsp salt
1/4 cup sugar
1/2 cup brown sugar
1/4 cup canola oil
1/4 cup apple sauce
1 large egg
1 tsp vanilla
1 1/2 cups chocolate chips
1. Preheat oven to 350F. Grease cookie sheet. Set aside.
2. Combine flour, baking soda, cornstarch and salt in a medium sized bowl. Set aside.
3. In a large mixing bowl, beat sugars, oil, applesauce, egg and vanilla.
4. Mix the dry ingredients into the wet ingredients.
5. Stir in the chocolate chips.
6. Wrap cookie dough in plastic wrap and chill in fridge for at least 30 minutes.
7. Drop tablespoons of dough onto the baking sheet and bake in oven for 10-12 minutes.
8. Let cool on baking sheet for a minute or two before removing to a cooling rack.
found on: lmld.org