tastes absolutely divine!!
1 1/2 cups all purpose flour
1/4 tsp baking soda
1/4 tsp salt
3/4 cup unsalted butter, room temperature
1 cup sugar
1 1/2 tsp pure vanilla extract
2 large eggs, room temperature
1/2 cup sour cream, room temperature
1. Preheat oven to 325F. Lightly grease a loaf pan and dust with flour.
2. In a bowl, whisk together flour, baking soda, and salt until blended; set aside.
3. In large bowl, beat together butter, sugar, and vanilla until light and fluffy.
4. Add the eggs one at a time, beating well after each addition.
5. Sprinkle half of the flour mixture over the egg mixture and stir until both are just incorporated.
6. Stir in the sour cream, then sprinkle with the remaining flour mixture and stir until evenly distributed.
7. Pour the batter into the prepared pan and tap gently on the counter to even out and settle the ingredients.
8. Bake about 70 minutes, or until lightly browned, and a toothpick comes out clean when inserted. Let cool for a few minutes, before removing from loaf pan.
found on: honeyandbutter.com