8 cups cauliflower florets
2 tbs butter or margarine
3 tbs all-purpose flour
2 cups low-fat milk
1 clove garlic, minced (about 1 tsp)
2 cups grated extra-sharp Cheddar cheese
2 egg yolks
1 1/2 cups fresh breadcrumbs
1. Preheat oven to 350°F. Grease a 13 x 9 inch baking dish; set aside.
2. Bring large pot of salted water to a boil. Add cauliflower florets, and boil 5 to 7 minutes, or until just tender. Drain, reserving 1 cup cooking liquid, and set aside.
3. Melt butter in small pot over medium heat. Whisk in flour, and cook 1 minute, stirring constantly.
4. Whisk in milk, garlic, and reserved cooking liquid, and cook 7 to 10 minutes, or until sauce is thickened, whisking constantly.
5. Remove from heat, and stir in cheese, and egg yolks until cheese is melted. Fold in cauliflower.
6. Spread cauliflower mixture in baking dish, and sprinkle with breadcrumbs. Spray breadcrumbs with cooking spray.
7. Bake 30 minutes, or until casserole is hot and bubbly and breadcrumbs are crisp and brown.
found on: yogajournal.com