I took two different recipes, one which was designed for the stove and the other for the crockpot and combined the two.
2 lbs boneless skinless chicken breasts (About 4 pieces)
1/4 cup all purpose flour
1/2 tsp black pepper
1 Tbsp olive oil
1/4 cup soy sauce
2 Tbsp rice wine vinegar
2 Tbsp ketchup
1 Tbsp brown sugar
1 garlic clove, minced
1/2 tsp grated fresh ginger
1 bell pepper, cut into about 1″ pieces
1/2 yellow onion, cut into 1/2″ dice
1 cup broccoli florets
1/2 cup cashews
1. Combine flour and pepper in resealable food storage bag. Add chicken. Shake to coat with flour mixture.
2. Heat oil in skillet over medium-high heat. Brown chicken about 2 minutes on each side. Place chicken in crock pot.
3. Combine soy sauce, vinegar, ketchup, sugar, garlic, and ginger in small bowl; pour over chicken.
4. Add cut up vegetables. Add more if you choose.
5. Cook on LOW in crock pot for 3 to 4 hours.
6. Add cashews and stir.