I ate this for dinner tonight; both filling and delicious. The ingredient amounts listed is for a single serving, so feel free to double the recipe to feed more mouths!
1/2 tbsp olive oil
1/2 cup yellow corn kernels
1/2 cup red onion, chopped
1 bell pepper, chopped
1 medium zucchini, diced
1 chicken breast (The chicken I used was already cooked. If using uncooked chicken, cook first in separate small pan on stove.)
1 warm corn tortilla
3 tbs grated Monterey Jack Cheese
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Spray a baking sheet with cooking spray.
2. Place tortilla in oven and bake for about 10 minutes until crispy. Then remove.
3. On stove, heat up olive oil in large pan on medium heat. Add onions. Let onions sauté for a few minutes.
4. Add zucchini, corn, peppers, chicken to pan. Let cook for about 10 minutes.
5. Add filling to crispy tostado shells. Top with grated cheese.
* if tortilla is too dry, add salsa or guacamole
recipe adapted from: pickyeaterblog.com