4 tbsp olive oil
1 box lasagna noodles
1 (10 ounce) package Green Giant frozen chopped spinach, thawed and well drained **or use 1-2 cups fresh spinach
2 1/2 cups tomato sauce
1 large egg
1 (15 oz) container ricotta cheese
2 cups grated mozzarella cheese
1/2 cup grated parmesan cheese
1. Heat oven to 350F. Set aside baking sheet greased with tomato sauce.
2. Cook lasagna noodles on stove as directed on box. Drain and set aside.
3. Cook spinach as directed on package if using frozen, is using fresh, skip to next step.
4. In a large bowl, whisk together the eggs, ricotta, oregano, 1 cup of the mozzarella, and spinach.
6. Place about 3 tbsp of the spinach/cheese mixture on one end of a single lasagna noodle, roll it up, and transfer it to the prepared baking dish. Repeat with remaining noodles and ricotta mixture.
8. Pour the remaining sauce over the noodle rolls and sprinkle with remaining mozzarella and parmesan cheeses.
9. Bake for 20-25 minutes, until the cheese has melted and the sauce is bubbling.