FOR THE CRUST:
3 small-medium zucchinis
1 1/2 cups grated parmesan or mozzarella. (I used both)
For the toppings:
your choice of pizza toppings..
1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
1 cup tomato sauce
1. Preheat the oven to 450 degrees.
2. Grate the zucchini and then squeeze as much water out as you can (I wrapped the zucchini in a cloth towel and squeezed)
3. In a large bowl combine cheeses, zucchini and eggs.
4. Spread out ‘dough’ onto a round baking sheet about 1/2in thick.
5. Put it in the oven and cook until it has browned, about 15-20 minutes. Meanwhile get your toppings ready.
6. After the crust has browned, removed from oven and cover with toppings. Bake again in oven until topped cheese has melted, about an additional 20 minutes.
found on: seattlelocalfood.com