1 large egg
1 cup almond butter, at room temperature or cold
1/2 cup light brown sugar, lightly packed (or dark brown)
1 teaspoon baking soda
1 cup semi-sweet or dark chocolate chips
1. Preheat oven to 350F and line two large baking sheets with parchment paper.
2. In a medium bowl, beat the egg. Add almond butter, baking soda, and brown sugar. Mix everything together very well. Fold in the chocolate chips until combined.
3. Scoop the dough, about 1.5 tablespoons each, onto prepared baking sheet. Then lightly flatten the dough balls down with a fork. (If you find the cookie dough balls oily-looking, blot them with a paper towel.
4. Bake two batches – 6 cookies on each baking sheet each. (they will spread out a bit)
5. Bake for 10-12 minutes. Allow the cookies to cool for 10 minutes on the baking sheet before transferring.
found on: sallysbakingaddiction.com