2 whole boneless, skinless chicken breasts
1/2 cup balsamic vinaigrette dressing
1 package (12 ounces) mixed salad greens
12 medium strawberries, hulled And quartered
4 whole green onions sliced
1/4 cup pecans, chopped
1. Place uncooked chicken breasts in a large Ziploc bag. Pour in half the balsamic vinaigrette, then seal the bag and marinate in the fridge for 1 hour.
2. After the chicken has marinated, grill on barbeque. Dice up the chicken when it’s cool enough to handle.
3. In a medium bowl, add salad greens to a large bowl. Add remaining dressing and toss it to coat the greens.
4. Add cut up strawberries, chicken, green onions, and pecans. Toss it gently a few times until it’s all combined.
5. Place an equal amount of salad down the middle of each tortilla. Roll up, then slice in half.
found on thepioneerwoman.com