1 1/4 cups all-purpose Gold Medal flour
1 teaspoon baking powder
1/2 teaspoon sea salt
2/3 cup Dutch processed dark cocoa
1/4 cup coconut oil
1/4 cup mashed avocado
1/4 cup granulated sugar
1/2 cup brown sugar
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1/3 cup almond milk
1/2 cup (vegan) chocolate chips
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper; set aside.
2. In a medium bowl, whisk together the flour, baking powder, salt, and cocoa. set aside.
3. In the bowl of a stand mixer, beat the coconut oil, avocado, and sugars together until creamy and smooth, about 2-3 minutes. Add in the vanilla extract.
4. With the mixer on low, add half of the flour mixture. Add the milk and then add the remaining dry ingredients. Mix until the flour disappears. Stir in the chocolate chips.
5. Form cookie dough into tablespoon balls and place on prepared baking sheet, about 2 inches apart. Bake cookies for 10 minutes, or until set around the edges, but still soft in the center. Let the cookies cool on the baking sheet for two minutes. Transfer to a wire cooling rack and cool completely.
found on: twopeasandtheirpod